Rooooooad Trip….

Stop whatever it is that you are doing and go this website right fucking now:

Did that just make your pants tight?

Mike R. and I are in the very preliminary stages of possible Fall tKO Swing in beautiful Lexington, Kentucky.  Since I’ve played all of 1.5 rounds of golf since Kendallville, it’s become apparent that I can only play when I don’t have all the distractions of home life  (i.e. things my girlfriend makes me do (unless my girlfriend is reading this, and in that case, things that I love!)).  Mike R. and I have talked forever about taking this show out on the road and lack of golf outside of Kendallville has finally forced our hand.

Why Lexington,Kentucky?  The most obvious reason is that it’s the halfway point between Chicago and Atlanta.  While it will never rival the home of Brad Miller, take a look at this list of famous Lexingtonense!

Abe and Mary Todd Lincoln

Rick Patino

Adolph Rupp

Lauren Spears – Bad Girls Club Season 6 cast member

The Judds

David Akers

Alfred Francis Russell – 10th president of Liberia

Bogeynights.com was also the number 1 search result for the same google inquiry that found us Kendallville.  “Great [insert state] Golf!”.  And judging from its website and Best Western affiliation, I think it’s a safe bet to say this place is awesome.

Don’t worry, White James.  Since it’s doubtful we’ll be able to get all 20 of us in on this trip, the RDGC Cup won’t be up for grabs.  The Fall Swing won’t be nearly the production that the tKO has become, just a relaxing weekend of golf in God’s country.

Obviously this is way down the road, but we’re thinking October 22-23.  Anyone who’s interested, say so in the comments.

As always, keep uploading those pictures, kudos to Jeremy for uploading the Keith vs Bryce walk off.  And if you haven’t already, join up on Fairwayfiles.com, so far we have 10, but it would be nice to get everyone on there for some big things we have planned for the VI.

8 thoughts on “Rooooooad Trip….

1. Robinson says:

Rounds of golf played since Kendallville: 0.0
    Number of range visits since Kendallville: 0.0
    Number of nights crying myself to sleep: too many

It’s obvious I’m taking the WJ title march (and that boastful PPT presentation) pretty hard. So hopefully I’ll get my shot as some sort of redemption come October.

I’m in.

2. Keith Raimondi says:

I’ve played a few times and I still suck (but not as bad as nugget). I am out on this one since I will be home trying to figure out how to make a new born baby stop crying.

3. Ian says:

Out. Let me know when you guys decide to play real courses like these out west.

4. White James says:

I would like to participate, but it will all depend on getting it approved by the accounting department as well as the social planning committee (aka my wife).

5. Team BAMM - Member M2 says:

The tight pants question was rhetorical for New BMFD, right? I’m pro-Lexington in October (Keeneland and the perennial powerhouse that is Wildcat football) but I’m in the maybe column right now.

6. Jeremy says:

The big question is: Do we need to bring our own Jeremiah weed or does the south rise to the challenge? Maybe at this time.

7. Chanachart says:

You know I’m down for anything that makes my pants tight… unfortunately, that weekend just doesn’t work for me. Let me know if you guys decide to shoot for a different weekend.

8. Mark C says:

I am a maybe….that state is tainted, too many ex’es.