You can all hate me now.

I have failed all of you. I called to reserve the Sprinter today and was told that it would not be available. You don’t not know how badly this hurt. So here’s the deal. Either we can completely abandon this idea and just figure out our own ways to Kendallville, which is gay. Or we can rent the Ford van that will seat 11, including our clubs and shit. This means that someone would have to volunteer to drive separately, because I’m pretty sure we don’t want to squeeze 12 people in there for the 3 hours to Kendallville and 13 (including Ian) on the way back. The Ford would cost about $75 a person.

So I need the Chicago people to speak up in the comments. Are we cool with the Ford van? If we are cool with the Ford, does anyone want to volunteer to ride separate, if not, I can drive separate to do some set up ahead of time? Or should we just jump ship and figure out our own ways there? Let me know something ASAP, as I want to be able to reserve this thing before Bandago leaves me with blue balls again. Again, we’d need a unanimous decision for the Ford.

UPDATE: I just did a little bit of research and we could get the Ford van, leave the last row of seats in, so it could seat all of us comfortably. And to tote all our shit, we could rent a Cargo Trailer from U-Haul for about $20 a day. Here are the specs for the trailer, so as long as no one gets ridiculous with their packing (GREG), I think we’d have a enough room more everything.

Update #2:  So I think I have this whole thing figured out.  I’ve reserved the creepy Korean church/child molester van and the trailer.  Just to give you a ball park figure, this whole set up, without gas, will cost about $60 a person, so one of you smart guys can try to figure out what it’ll end up after we go about 400 miles at about 14 miles per gallon.  I’ll throw up a post when it gets a little closer with the place and expected departure time.  Well done, boys.

16 thoughts on “You can all hate me now.

1. Keith Raimondi says:

Sounds perfect with the trailer. I speak for everyone. make it happen

2. Mark C says:

I am find with getting the van or driving. As Keith said……make it happen.

3. Ben says:

I’m game.. Window!

4. Austin says:

I can drive separate as long as someone comes with me. It gets lonely out there on the open road.

• Austin…catch up with the times man! You don’t have to ride solo. Are you cool with the church van and trailer? it should end up costing about the same as the Sprinter was going to.

5. Jeremy says:

In for whatever. Trailer? Hilarious.

6. Keith is saying Rich is in and Bryce, who apparently still doesn’t know how to use the comments section, is also in. I’d love to have this thing locked down by the end of the workday today.

7. Mike says:

Brendan just posted this so he could get the page views up to 5,000 by May 20th. Sneaky.

8. Mark C says:

A trailer?…too funny. Can we put greg in there by himself with a bottle of Jack and see what comes out?

9. Marty says:

I’m in as long as the trailer has enough room for all of the cameras, mics, and Jim Nantz-sized blazers that I assume tKONN will be bringing.

10. arab says:

I’m cool with this since I have no car do my comments just get deleted

11. Rich says:

This is my official reply. I am in for the van + trailer.

12. Chanachart says:

Uhaul. I’m in

13. Mark C says:

If you need another car i can drive. Or i can go with Austin to cure his loneliness.

14. Alright, well that’s pretty much everyone except Greg, and based on Greg’s excitement in tKONN Episode 1, I’m sure he’s in. I’ll get it all set up tonight. There will be no need for any extra cars/drivers. everyone should fit rather comfortably in our Korean church / Molester van. I’ll throw up a post tonight/tomorrow once it’s all confirms. Thank you for all of your quick replies. 2 mother fucking weeks left.

15. Marty says:

Halfway through Greg’s post, I was convinced he was diagramming a human centipede.